Customer BNow I enjoy our work. Only buy your end mills. Not so much, but only you.
Customer RToday I tested 50HRC 3 flutes end mill for aluminum. It was very very good. Cuts very good. It barely makes a sound.If you stop watching the machine, you cannot say it is cutting.
6mm 1/4 Inch DLC Coating 3 Flutes High Performance End Mills For Aluminum
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||RLD Tools|
|Model Number||HRC55-6mm 1/4"|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs for standard size|
|Price||Negotiable for Aluminum End Mill|
|Packaging Details||1pcs piece of end mill in one plastic tube, 10pcs a bundle, then in a carton.|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T/PayPal/Credit Card|
|Product Name||3 Flute 6mm Aluminum End Mill U Shape With DLC Coating||Coating||DLC Coating|
|End Style||Square||Material||Solid Micrograin Carbide|
|Flute Number||3||Flute Diameter||6mm|
|Flute Length||18mm||Overall Length||50mm|
|Feature||Big Capacity Slot||Application||High Feed Cutting For Aluminium|
1/4 Inch End Mills For Aluminum,
DLC Coating End Mills For Aluminum,
6mm 3 Flute Aluminum End Mill
6mm 1/4 Inch DLC Coating U Shape High Efficiency Aluminium End Mill With 3 Flutes
1. Special Cutting Edge: Special cutting edge can increase the cutting ability.
The lifetime of tools and machines will be longer
2. U shape design: It is suitable for high feed rate slot milling
3. Smooth And Wide Flute: Smooth and wide flute will remove the cuttings more easily
4. DLC Coating: can increase lifetime 2-3 times longer
5. High-quality Raw Material: The raw material is used of high toughness, grain-sized carbon tungsten
6. Polished Surface Treatment: With high polished surface treatment, reduce the friction coefficient could be reduced,
the lathe efficiency could be improved, more production time could be saved
|Product name||DLC Coating UShape High-efficiency 3 flutes Square Aluminum End Mill|
|Suitable for||Aluminum, Copper, Aluminum Allo Magnesium Alloy,Zinc Alloy.|
|Feature||U shape with high efficiency|
Carbide Raw Material Introduction
|End mill grade||Carbide rod||Grain size||HRA||Application|
Aluminum, iron, low alloy steel,
general steel under hardness HRC45
|HRC55||WF25||0.6μm||92.2||Cast Iron, Alloy Steel, General steel under hardness HRC50|
|HRC60||GU25UF||0.4μm||92.5||Super Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC55|
|HRC65||GU092||0.2μm||93.5||Alloy Steel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC62|
|Coating name||Color||Thickness||Hardness||Friction||The Max ℃|
|Coating also can be customized|
|DLC Coating UShape High-efficiency 3 flutes Square Aluminum End Mill|
|Flute Dia(mm)||Overall Length(mm)||Cutting Length(mm)||Shank Dia(mm)||Flutes|
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer of carbide tools.
2. Which shipping method do you usually use?
We usually send goods by express like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.
3. How about the delivery time?
We can dispatch within 2 business days after receiving payment for stock items.
For the out-of-stock items, it depends on the quantity.
Usually is around 5-7 business days.
4. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept T/T, Trade Assurance Order on Alibaba(credit card), PayPal, etc.
5. Can you produce special carbide tools?
Yes, we can produce customized carbide tools according to your drawings or samples.
6. Do you have any discounts?
Yes, more quantity will enjoy more discount.
Welcome to send inquiry to us.
7. Where is your factory.
Our factory is in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China.
It’s around 1 hour from Shanghai by High-Speed Train.
8. What kind of inspection facilities do you have.
Now we have PG100 and Omega to control the tolerance of cutters.
9. When was your company established?
Our company was established in 2011.