Customer BNow I enjoy our work. Only buy your end mills. Not so much, but only you.
Customer RToday I tested 50HRC 3 flutes end mill for aluminum. It was very very good. Cuts very good. It barely makes a sound.If you stop watching the machine, you cannot say it is cutting.
Hrc50 Rld 6 Flutes Custom End Mill For Iron Cutting
|Name||T Slot Carbide Milling Cutter||Type||Gear Milling Cutter|
|Coating||AlTiN AlTiSiN Or Customized||Material||Mirco Grain Carbide|
|Number Of Flute||6/customized||Overall Length||Customized|
|Suitable For||Iron, Casr Iron, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Stainless Steel,etc||Brand||RLD/OEM|
hrc50 custom end mill,
iron custom end mill,
6 flutes custom carbide end mills
RLD 6 Flutes T Slot Milling Cutter Carbide Alloy Tungsten Steel Slotting CNC Endmill
- Good Durability Anti-stick Material: This T Slot Cutter End Mill is made of high-quality tungsten steel material,
- wear-resistant and not easy to stick cutter
- Offers Glossy and Precise Cutting: Chamfering at the bottom, high smoothness, and high overall precision
- High-Efficiency Performance: Fast processing speed, high finish, strong continuous processing is not easy to break
|Product name||RLD custom end mill 4 Flutes T slot cutter|
|Feature||Durable tool life|
|Suitable for||Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, stainless steel, iron, cast iron|
|Machine type||CNC milling machine|
Carbide Raw Material Introduction
|End mill grade||Carbide rod||Grain size||HRA||Application|
Aluminum, iron, low alloy steel,
general steel under hardness HRC45
|HRC55||WF25||0.6μm||92.2||Cast Iron, Alloy Steel, General steel under hardness HRC50|
|HRC60||GU25UF||0.4μm||92.5||Super Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC55|
|HRC65||GU092||0.2μm||93.5||Alloy Steel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC62|
|Coating name||Color||Thickness||Hardness||Friction||The Max ℃|
|Coating also can be customized according to your requirement.|
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer of carbide tools which was established in 2011.
2. Which CNC grinding machine do you use?
All of our carbide tools are produced by ANCA & machine.
3. Which shipping method do you usually use?
We usually send goods by express like FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, ETC.
4. How about the delivery time?
For stock items, we can dispatch within 2 business days after receiving payment.
For the out-of-stock items, it depends on the quantity.
Usually is around 5-7 business days.
5. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept T/T, Trade Assurance Order on Alibaba(credit card), PayPal, etc.
6. How do you ensure the stability of quality?
Our company seldom change rod suppliers.
And we only sell the tools produced by ourselves.
So for the same grade, our quality is always the same.
7. Can you produce special carbide tools?
Yes, we can produce special carbide tools according to your drawings or samples.