Customer BNow I enjoy our work. Only buy your end mills. Not so much, but only you.
Customer RToday I tested 50HRC 3 flutes end mill for aluminum. It was very very good. Cuts very good. It barely makes a sound.If you stop watching the machine, you cannot say it is cutting.
6 Flutes T Slot Custom Ground End Mills Cutter Carbide Alloy Tungsten Steel Slotting Cnc
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||T Slot Carbide End Mill||Type||Slot Milling Cutter|
|Coating||AlTiN AlTiSiN Or Customized||Material||Mirco Grain Carbide|
|Number Of Flute||6 Flutes||Overall Length||Customized|
|Suitable For||Iron, Casr Iron, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Stainless Steel,etc||Brand||RLD/OEM|
6 flutes custom ground end mills,
cnc custom ground end mills,
cnc custom end mill
6 Flutes T Slot Milling Cutter Carbide Alloy Tungsten Steel Slotting CNC End Mill
- Material: Tungsten carbide, long tool life.Extremely versatile profile milling cutters.
- Suitable for process Copply, Alloy, Iron, and Steel under HRC48(HRA75).High abrasion resistance.
- Improve cutting action while minimizing vibration, chip dragging, and re-cutting as well as improving sidewall finishes.
- Package: 1 Pack of 1 Pieces Endmill Cutter.
|Product name||6 Flutes T Slot Milling Cutter|
|Feature||Durable tool life|
|Suitable for||Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, stainless steel, iron, cast iron|
|Machine type||CNC milling machine|
Carbide Raw Material Introduction
|End mill grade||Carbide rod||Grain size||HRA||Application|
Aluminum, iron, low alloy steel,
general steel under hardness HRC45
|HRC55||WF25||0.6μm||92.2||Cast Iron, Alloy Steel, General steel under hardness HRC50|
|HRC60||GU25UF||0.4μm||92.5||Super Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC55|
|HRC65||GU092||0.2μm||93.5||Alloy Steel, Hardened Steel under hardness HRC62|
|Coating name||Color||Thickness||Hardness||Friction||The Max ℃|
|Coating also can be customized according to your requirement.|
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer of carbide tools which was established in 2011.
2. Which CNC grinding machine do you use?
All of our carbide tools are produced by ANCA & machine.
3. Which shipping method do you usually use?
We usually send goods by express like FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, ETC.
4. How about the delivery time?
For stock items, we can dispatch within 2 business days after receiving payment.
For the out-of-stock items, it depends on the quantity.
Usually is around 5-7 business days.
5. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept T/T, Trade Assurance Order on Alibaba(credit card), PayPal, etc.
6. How do you ensure the stability of quality?
Our company seldom change rod suppliers.
And we only sell the tools produced by ourselves.
So for the same grade, our quality is always the same.
7. Where is your factory?
Our factory is in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China.
It’s around 1 hour from Shanghai by High-Speed Train.
8. What kind of inspection facilities do you have?
We have PG1000 and Omega inspection facilities to ensure the precision of each tool.